TERMS OF SERVICE
Use of winetrend.com and the contracting of the company’s services is acknowledgment and acceptance of the WineTrend terms and conditions as detailed below.
- WineTrend is not liable or responsible for any damage to computer hardware or software arising from the distribution of a computer virus.
- WineTrend is not responsible for service delays resulting from unforeseen circumstances, such as technical problems that are beyond our control.
- WineTrend is not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, or punitive, damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, in any way related to this service or for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, or any other inaccuracies appearing on WineTrend.com.
- It is prohibited to post or transmit to this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
- Fees are refunded in accordance with theWineTrend Return Policy.
- The client must provide true and accurate information regarding name, address, e-mail address, phone number
andpayment details. Failure to provide accurate information will result in refusal of service. The client assumes all responsibility for any problems, errors, as well as legal liability, resulting from false information. All information submitted by the client is confidential.
- WineTrend is not liable for the fraudulent use of any credit card or other payment methods that may be submitted to this website.
- WineTrend reserves the right to discontinue or terminate operation of its services without notice at any time and for any reason.
- The terms and conditions of use of WineTrend may be modified, amended, reorganized, rewritten, or revoked at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- In the event of a client violating any or all of the terms and conditions mentioned above, WineTrend reserves the right to terminate all service and contractual obligations with the client.
- WineTrend reserves the right to refuse service for any reason and without explanation.